Tuesday, December 14, 2010


I think this commercial is awful. There is no real reason for it to even be on TV. It's corny, ridiculous, and unnecessary. First of all, what is the relevance of the contest that they had to find this lady to dance in their commercial? Does it have anything to do with SafeAuto? I doubt it. It's just another way to get people to watch their commercials, I guess.

Secondly, the people in the commercial can't even dance. If I wanted to watch really bad dancers, I would go to the Neon Cactus at 2 a.m. on Thursday night and watch horny college kits get down on the dance floor to the latest Justin Bieber song. Needless to say, I leave the Cactus around 1 a.m. when I make my way out there.

Finally, it's just bad. Not much else to say. I prefer their original jingle. At least it was memorable in a semi-ok way, unlike this ad which is burned into my memory. It's too bad you can't unsee things.

No comments:

Post a Comment