Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Not many people like this commercial because they think it's stupid (it is), but I actually enjoy it for that exact reason. I think it is because of how ridiculous this is. The guys goes through all the situations he has been in because of his "handicap", including not being able to hold his newborn baby boy, not being able to dress himself, etc.

It's just comical in the ridiculousness.

BUT, that doesn't make it a good commercial. It really doesn't make me want to go out and eat skittles or anything. It actually just makes me wish I could turn things into Skittles for the comedic effect. Like..."Check it out, I am going to touch this and it will turn into Skittles". I'd do it more in the Cris Angel sort of way, just blowing people's minds.

Oh well, It's still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment